Some interesting facts to share about food waste. Couple of things we can do to tackle the problem:-
1. Only remove the blemishes of potato skin and carrots. Collect and store root vegetable tops, outer layer of onions, potatoes skin just to name a few which can be made into a delicious broth.
2. Cook the right amount. Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers.
3. When eating out, try not to order excessively. Buffet is always a culprit for food waste as people often tend to pile up their plates which are usually more than they can eat.
4. Plan your shopping in advance so that you won't buy more than its necessary. It helps you not to overspend too.
5. Share your food if you happen to buy or cook too much! More information will be shared regarding this, so watch this space!